Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3.5* Fort Lauderdale Beach

trigger
By trigger,
in

I watching this as well and very curious to find out as the Hotwire rates are really good for this location for 3.5 star hotel.  My personal speculation is that it could be the Residence Inn that used to be the Il Lugano (and I am thinking the Residence Inn data on this site is simply the old Il Lugano data).  I am hoping there will be a report of someone grabbing this place soon to identify the hotel.  I am going for 4 nights in October and might book one night at this place to see what it is, and then book separately the final 3 nights if the hotel is a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like the hotel that I just won on Hotwire for 1/21/16 - 1/23/16.  It is the Royal Palms Resort & Spa.  The ammenities are the same.  It had been a "gay" hotel till the last year and now they are advertising as family friendly.  I tried to dispute it with Hotwire because they (Hotwire) did not divulge this information but to no avail.  Hotwire also listed the normal price as $354 per night but when I went to the hotel's website, they had rooms for $214.  Nothing personal but hopefully they have made the changes to the hotel that they are saying.  We will go with the right attitude and an open mind.

Hope this helps.

This looks like the hotel that I just won on Hotwire for 1/21/16 - 1/23/16.

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please also read your messages (which will remove the red box from the board of the page and make the board easier to navigate) and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]