Priceline Hotel: 4* Dallas (Downtown) Sheraton Dallas Hotel

travelAlot
By travelAlot,
in

Pretty methodical bid with all the free 4-start rebid zones in Dallas area.  Surprised such a great rate during Texas State Fair weekends.  Began at $70 and then used $1-2 increments to end up at Price.line's floor (naturally received a counteroffer for $92). 

As PL designated this property as a 7 rated in NYOP and PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals (a 4-star match for same hotel at $91 for $328 total, my NYOP total was $288), I was fairly confident it would be the Sheraton.  Hotwire had this property at $78 or $79 ($290-295 total) depending on the browser.  The reason I'm confident is that based on regular rates and inventory, it could only be the Sheraton or Adolphus -- based on Hot.wire showing a 4-rating on TripAdvisor (Adolphus is 4.5 and Sheraton is 4) and teh aforementioned PL 7-rating (Sheraton is in the upper 7s, Adolphis is in the 8s).  So I was pretty certain, that when accepted, it would be the Sheraton (hopefully it offers the 500 points/day SPG bonus for no housekeeping, that would be awesome).

Began bidding via the BB [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]