Hotwire Hotel: Hotel in Maldives

migelito
By migelito,
in

Looking for a hotel in Maldives for 3 nights. Found the following in Hotwire (I used the link from this forum) for a 5 star hotel:

76%OFFNorth Ari Atoll area hotel
95% recommended by Hotwire guest

4.5 out of 5 $971*
$231
per night

Any ideas what could that hotel be? I see there is a Four Seasons in the area and was wondering if Hotwire works with the Four Seasons brand?

I'm traveling with 2 kids, so I don't feel brave enough to use Priceline for this.

I'm doing the search from Oct 1 through Oct 4, 2015 (3 nights).

The property I found at that price is in the North Ari Atoll area.

According to the info Hotwire mentions of 4.5 rating on tripadvisor 500-1000 reviews, I'm thinking these are the options:

1. Gangehi Island Resort

2. W Retreat and Spa Maldives

3. VOI Mayafushi Resort

I'm doing the search for 2 adults and 2 children. Turns out that W Retreat only accepts children ages 12 or older, so I'm wondering what would happen if I get that hotel assigned since my kids are both less than 8 years old.

Thanks.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates and 2adults/2children... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, what are the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property.

HOTWIRE likely has blocked any hotels that don't accept children from appearing when the user has included children in their search, but in the rare instance that HOTWIRE has not, they have usually offered a refund when the issue is brought to their attention.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I'm still seeing the property at $231 per night

Maldives (all)
1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children
Thu, Oct 01 - Sun, Oct 04

Complimentary

Free Internet   Free breakfast
Amenities

Fitness center   Spa services
Reviews

95% recommended by Hotwire guests 

After further research, I'm thinking is this one: 1. Gangehi Island Resort, whose prices do not really seem to be the $971 hotwire claims to be the regular price.

...whose prices do not really seem to be the $971 hotwire claims to be the regular price.

Note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered, so you can't (and shouldn't) use this information in trying to determine the hotel being offered.

I don't have any insight into this property, but i wouldn't not expect a 75% as implied by HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]