Hotwire Hotel: 4* Houston (Downtown Houston) Club Quarters

ScottCa596
By ScottCa596,
in

I was looking for a hotel in Downtown Houston - as the convention hotel was a bit pricey.  I randomly saw a $60 hotel on Hotwire listed as a 4* Boutique.  It showed 4/5 cirlcles on TripAdvisor.  At the same time I looked at Hotwire's regular hotel listing and saw the Club Quarters for $69 with basically the same amenities listed.  Also - on the Hotwire HotDeal reviews I noticed that someone had mentioning recent construction - and on Trip Advisor someone had mentioned recent construction at the Club Quarters. The only thing that confused me was the 4* Boutique rating - as the Hotwire list shows this hotel at 3.5, so I checked Priceline on their regular booking side and noticed that they show the Club Quarters as a 3*.  Anyway - I was pretty sure it was going to be Club Quarters - When I clicked on the $60 link from the intial search - it showed "The last person who booked this hotel got Club Quarters" So I figured my chances were even higer of getting it.

Just so you can update your records - this came up as a 4* Boutique Hotel

Amenities listed:

Free Internet

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Club Quarters in Houston

720 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77002

Rate per night  $60.00 Nights  3 Rooms

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]