Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park) Swissotel Chicago

Cbk05c
By Cbk05c,
in

Please help me narrow down these hotels. I've done research before I found this site and think I may have them figured out so I will put the description and then my guess. Hopefully its right as it may be biased from studying all the pictures and which one my brain wants it to be! 

4.5 Magnificent Mile Area - River North area hotel -Original price $262 Price per night $123

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower 

(My guess is Westin River North)

4.5 Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area hotel - Original price $199 Price per night $108

Pet friendly, indoor pool(s), smoke-free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurants, business center, internet access

(My guess is Sofitel)

4.5 Downtown Millennium Park - Grant Park area hotel - Original price $242 Price per night $134

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

(My guess is Swiss or Blackstone)

4.5 Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area Boutique Hotel - Original price $156 Price per night $121

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

(My guess is the W)

I am wanting to purchase tonight. Please help ASAP. 

Thank you in advance. 

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please include all amenities when asking for ID assistance. You can find the full list by clicking on the listing and then clicking "book now", then "see all amenities" or using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to the listing.

4.5* Mag Mile-RN Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Westin River North.

4.5* Mag Mile N-WT  Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Omni

4.5* Downtown-MP-GP Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

-- Likely Swissotel

4.5* Mag Mile N-WT Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Pet Friendly

-- Likely W Lakeshore

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Happy to help. Personally, while I don't dislike the W, I think the potential Omni, Westin RN and Swissotel are more appealing options, especially the potential Omni/Westin.

I'm very familiar with the city - let me know if you have any questions and thanks for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Just booked my hotel and came up with the Swissotel. I had to go pick up my daughter from daycare, and left without paying and all the prices changed by the potential Swissotel and the Potential W. 

The Potential Westin went up from $123 to 195 in the matter of 2 hours. 

Thanks for all the help.  

Excellent choice. I'll also note that essentially across the street is a little staircase down with an arch over the entrance to it. This goes down to Columbus. You can then walk across the river there rather than walking over to Michigan Ave and going North. If you walk North on Columbus, when you get over to the other side, you'll see the Sheraton and NBC Tower. When you get a little bit further to the corner of Columbus and Grand, there's a new Whole Foods on the left side of the street that was a top-to-bottom remodel of a pre-existing store. This store also includes a stand from the local Raw (http://www.chicagorawfood.com/) chain as well as a couple of other unique features. A number of rooms at the Swiss do have views - they may say no (or tell you to ask at check-in), but I'd contact them if you want to try and see if you can get a river view, for example.

Let me know if you have any city questions.

Enjoy your stay.

The basic water taxi (https://www.chicagowatertaxi.com/), which is cheap and a nice way to see the river, leaves from the Michigan Ave bridge by your hotel. Not a guided tour.

Wendella Boats (https://www.wendellaboats.com/) and the CAF Tour (http://www.architecture.org/) are guided boat tours that leave from opposite sides of the Michigan Ave bridge near your hotel.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]