Priceline Hotel: 5* Paris (Opera Quarter West - Jardin des Tuileries) Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg

Cindy_M
By Cindy_M,
in

Trying to identify the following 5*s that are available at Priceline Express Deals:

5* Opera Quarter East $266 with Business, Restaurant, Internet, Fitness, Guest Rating 8+ 

5* Opera Quarter West $331 with Pets, Business, Restaurant, Internet, Fitness, Guest Rating 8+

4* Opera Quarter East $100 with Internet

Suggestions for NYOP bidding for a 4 or 5* in these areas?  Thanks!

Suggestions for NYOP bidding for a 4 or 5* in these areas?

What would be your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) at the 5* level? At the 4* level?

Are you willing to pay more for a 5* vs. a 4* OR is your goal the least expensive 4* or better for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm willing to pay more for a 5*.

Since the 4* priceline express deal is only $100, I would expect to bid less for a NYOP 4*, maybe in the $80 -90 range.  That's a big difference in price from the 5*, that's why I was curious as to what hotel it would be.

For a 5*, I'd certainly be willing to pay more, about $180.

For a 5*, I'd certainly be willing to pay more, about $180.

Which is significantly below both 5* PRICELINE EXPRESS properties... would you be willing to pay $250+ or $325+ for a 5 star?

While it doesn't appear that $180 will be enough for a 5* hotel in the OQE or OQW zones, if you want to give it a try...

When bidding 5* in the Paris region you have TWENTY ONE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* OQE and OQW...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $143, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $163, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $168, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $173, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $178, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180

If the above is rejected i will note that i think you do have a good chance at a 5* hotel in the Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe at less than $180/nite.

PRICELINE EXPRESS as this 5* Champs Elysees - Arc De Triomphe hotel for $178/nite wtih:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

... my best guess for this one would be the Hotel De Vigny, should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes, and if rejected, how you would like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Cindy_M,

We are happy to help, but note that it can take a considerable amount of time to research and reply to threads, so please first think about what it is that you want to do for a given stay before asking for us to research or provide bidding strategies (did you try the 5* bidding strategy above??).

We do our best to reply to everyone in a timely manner, but in order to do so, it's not a good use of our resources to research hotels that are out of budget and/or not serious considerations for purchase at the moment. If your gameplan is to first try bidding on PRICELINE... you may succeed with your NYOP bidding in which case there was little reason to research the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal OR the Express Deal may not even be the one offered once you've completed your bidding and decide you want to pursue it.

With the above noted, there isn't too much to go on with just a solo 'Free Internet' showing, but if i were to take a shot at this one, the Victoires Opera Hotel would be my guess for this one.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will advise accordingly (or how it goes if you take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]