Hotwire Hotel: please help identify 4 star for $166 in Fort Lauderdale

sunrse1014
By sunrse1014,
in

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then "see all amenities", do you see:

Resort, Boutique, Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa

If so, my guess would be the Sonesta.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... and please following-up your previous threads with whatever you did do for each of these trips (not just what you didn't do):

Hotwire San Juan

Hotwire Fort Lauderdale #1

Hotwire Fort Lauderdale #2

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is it that you are looking for in this stay?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees)?

2x

What don't you like about the Sonesta... the reviews i'm seeing are generally quite positive with a 4.0/5.0 TA rating? (i'll add that i believe it's the same hotel offered HERE for a few dollars less)

What about this 4.5* Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel for $223/nite with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... which i believe to be the well reviewed Atlantic Hotel and Spa. Does this one work for your needs?

Atlantic is a beautiful property with a great location. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...

We are thinking instead of staying one night at our favorite hotel for our Anniversary which is a bit pricey we might come down before Thanksgiving and see if we can get a hotel thru Hotwire or Priceline and stay longer. 

Can you help me identify this hotel please? 

Fort Lauderdale Beach 4 star $123 per night

2 adults from November 24th thru November 28th 

It says beach in the title but it doesn't say anything about it in the amenities?  

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you. 

Hi There

Can you please help me identify this hotel? It is for Nov 24 thru Nov 28 for 2 adults.

Shows 4 stars for Fort Lauderdale Beach area boutique hotel

the amenities are :

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Boutique hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

$133.00 per night.

the boutique was throwing me off. I was thinking maybe the westin but not sure because it doesn't say boutique in the descriptions.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Please follow-up your previous NYC Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip... then reply here and we will have a look at your post(s) above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans. It will also avoid any delays in having your future posts responded to.

4* Beach $123 Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Possible match for Hyatt Pier 66.

4* Beach $133 Resort, Boutique, Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa

-- My guess is a new amenity set for the Sonesta.

Please keep us updated with what you decide.

I know the sonesta is but they don't have balconies.  I would love to be able to wake up and sit on the balcony...

The issue becomes that something like that is likely an upgrade, which isn't guaranteed on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

If something like that is the only thing that you're really looking for, I'd suggest booking regular rate. 

Please use the site's Support Page links to start regular rate purchases and searches.

Have you tried the MAPS and HOTELS.com site mentioned a couple times here?  It also is in the Tool Box up above in the header.

It is remarkably powerful for searches.  You just enter where you'd like to be (address, city name, airport code, ??) plus your dates and a radius for the search.  When the list of possibles and the map pops up, you can thin things down with the various options - price range, star level, etc.  You can see where the various hotels are located, which will help with your desire to be on the beach.  And you can click on the hotel names for lots more information.

A bit of a learning curve, but well worth it IMO.

Romelle

I'm a member, not a board official.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]