Hotwire Hotel: Help id Long Island City 2* hotel

Irina
By Irina,
in

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then click "see all amenities", do you see:

Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

If so, my guess would be the Ramada LIC.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

The amenities were these Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business. And I was ok with the Ramada.

I tried to book it. But something went wrong with my purchase, the page went blank and I never got the name of the hotel or an email confirming the purchase.

I called my credit card and they told me it was aproved but Hot.wire said I had to begin the booking again.

Since this happened, I found the Ramada for $96 on Expe.dia and booked it through there.

Thanks.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your plans on a given trip, please use the links in our Support Page where we have links to Expedia and most major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]