Priceline Hotel: Hotel in Paris

aneuhaus
By aneuhaus,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a hotel for 3 nights in Paris and would like to pay $50-$75 per night and prefer a 3 star hotel with wifi.  I was also wondering if anyone knew whether hotels in Paris have AC or if that is not offered.

My dates are September 3rd - September 6th, 2015.  Looking in the Opera Quadrant - West.

Traveling with a friend, so 2 in the room, queen bed or (2) double beds will work for us.

I will book through PRICELINE, just wondered if anyone knew the hotels that have been winning lately.

Thank you,

Ashley

Looking in the Opera Quadrant - West. 

I will book through PRICELINE, just wondered if anyone knew the hotels that have been winning lately.

I'm a member, not a board official, but thought I'd answer a couple of your questions.  

If you click "Hotel Lists" in the header, and then "Other Countries" on the Priceline (left) side  ... "Paris", you can see all the hotels members have reported winning thus far.  I did take a look at Opera Quadrant - West and there are a couple 5*, a bunch of 4*s and a couple 2*s, but no 3*s so far.  If there is 3* bidding in that zone, then it is highly probable there are 3*s offered (some very obscure exceptions).  It is just that nobody has reported a 3* win there.  You could be the first!

On the Hot.wire side, there are some 3 and 3.5*s reported in the zone with Opera as part of its name.  Priceline and Hotwire zones are different.  But it still might give you some general ideas  as to possibilities.

You can also use the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see what bidders have reported for specific dates.  Since there aren't any 3*s reported in the zone in which you are interested, all this might tell you is a bit about general rate levels for any other reported star levels.

And finally, a search on your particular zone via either "Need help?" up above, or the white search box just under it will take you to specific reports for your zone.

Regarding air-conditioning, I looked on the retail side of Price.line 3* Opera area hotels and checked the lowest priced three.  They all listed air-conditioning.  So you've certainly got a fighting chance of getting an air-conditioned room if you bid.

Romelle

A 3* hotel in this zone for these dates will likely run you closer to $75-$95 per nite.

Are you willing to increase your budget and/or include other nearby zones which may be acceptable?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]