Priceline Hotel: 2* San Simeon Courtesy Inn San Simeon

Maira S
By Maira S,
in

Hello!

I've just got this hotel on Name your own Price. Before my winning bid, I tried U$ 50,00.

The rate is excellent, but I must confess that I was expecting the Days Inn hotel, which would be a much better option.

I was also disappointed to notice that I only payed 2 dollars less that the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer. Am I correct to assume that when there is a good Express offer it’s not worth the trouble to Name my Own Price?

I used Betterbidding PRICELINE link.

Thank you!

Sorry to hear that the result is a little disappointing.

In a smaller area, discounts are sometimes not as significant. Additionally, if you start getting into lower and lower rates, there is likely a floor where the hotel will not discount much further. 

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first choice of hotels in the zone, glad to see you're pleased with the outcome

Bidding on PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper than PRICELINE EXPRESS, but no telling just how much savings would be involved. However, the different in price (in dollar terms) is probably more significant on a higher priced hotel (where a 10% discount on a $200 hotel room could be $20/nite... whereas on a $40 hotel room it is only $4)

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]