Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC MTW Marriot $110 and...

mory
By mory,
in

Hi Guys, this Is Ken.

I got the NYC hotels for 9/22-10/ 3 as several separated bids and results as follows,, I struggled at first bids, taking 3-5 days to get the sysytem to understand.2nd bids was just an hours to finish with less excitement.

Marriott Marquis: first 7 nights @110 + priceline charge, tax

(after 10 time trials and errors, felt so irratated) I love this ones.

Astoria : coming 3 nights @100 + priceline charge, tax

(only hour bid) well, to know first calss

Later on I report the how these assghed rooms will be.

Love newyork yankees

Regards,

Welcome to BetterBidding.

So if i'm understanding you correctly you've won two separate hotels:

4* Marriot Marquis in the Midtown West zone for $110/nite from 9/22-9/29

and

4* Waldorf Astoria in the Midtown East zone for $100/nite from 9/28-10/2

Please confirm or clarify if i'm understanding you correctly (especially the dates).

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The title was changed because this post represents 2 winning bids. We are trying to keep a uniform format in which all threads show the star rating, zone, sub-zone, hotel name, price, and dates. (as per this thread: Ideal Priceline Post)

If you notice all the other posts on the board, they are one hotel per thread. If i keep your title which was "4* Marriott TSQ" (or something to that effect) it shows no indication of your winning bid for the Waldorf Astoria, nor does it include an actual Priceline zone.

I was trying to make the thread most useful for the users who view it... this will give them the most amount of information without having to view the entire thread. When others are scanning the NY Forum trying to figure out how much they should bid for their own stay, it's most useful if the prices are someplace within the title so that every winning NYC post doesn't need to be read. If they're interested in the Marriott or the Waldorf Astoria, then they'll know they can open the thread and read more.

I'd be more than happy to change the title to: 4* NYC MTW Marriott $110

if you'd create a second thread to represent your Waldorf Astoria win (which would then be titled 4* NYC MTE Waldorf Astoria $100

I didn't mean to offend or upset you by changing the title, but making the board most useful for users was my intent.

Do you want to make a separate post for your Waldorf Astoria win OR i'm open to listening to any other ideas that you may have.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

:) Mariott is a great place. My wife and I did enjoy a lot. Friendly place.

:) Astoria is not expected service available, they apparently devided the hotel room allotment. There is no hospitality mood at all. you can find the not-smiled front staff in this hotel. Maybe I will not return .

KM

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]