Hotwire Hotel: 5* New York City (Midtown East) The New York Palace

tborr123
By tborr123,
in

Landed this hotel on Hotwire for $205 plus tax and fees for 7/31 weekend and wonder if they will charge extra for gym use and wifi. Both are mentioned in the hotel description but don't know if that means included or extra. Also, for anyone who has been there, do they have coffeemakers in the room?

TIA.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanx for the follow-up!

To confirm, don't you see any accessible amenities in your account? (the would be listed a little below the amenities that you listed above, and there are no small icons next to each)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I just looked and see that in the confirmation page it says that wired and wireless internet are available for an extra charge. I think this was misleading for Hotwire, since it listed this as an amenity (without noting the extra charge) before I bought the room. I just went through the online process again to confirm. I also see that resort charges may be extra, so I presume that means another charge for the gym. 

Thanks for this site. I did go through it to use Hotwire.

HOTWIRE uses a 'Free Internet' amenity when internet is offered for free, but even then it may only be offered in the lobby. Internet access at The Palace is $16 per 24 hours (up to 5 devices), but if you only need it briefly to check email or something like that i'm sure you can do that for free at a nearby Starbucks, McDonald's, etc.

There is no charge for the Fitness Center (and it looks impressive at 7000 square feet!)

Have a great time in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]