Hotwire Hotel: Help ID please - 08/25 - 08/28 (3 nights)

VanessaV2210
By VanessaV2210,
in

Hi, 

Please can you help ID the following if possible on Hotwire Hot Deals:

Times Square 

4.5*

$207 per night

Amenities: Fitness centre, Restaurants and Internet Access

95% recommended

MSG/HK

4.5*

$174 per night

Fitness centre, smoke free rooms, restaurant(s), business centre

95% recommended

SoHo - Tribeca

4.5*

$241 a night

Fitness centre, smoke free rooms, restaurant(s), business centre, pet friendly, self-service laundry

95% recommended

Thank you!! 

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Please include all amenities, including accessible amenities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

MSG/HK
4.5*
$174 per night - I think this one has gone up to $186 
Fitness centre, smoke free rooms, restaurant(s), business centre
95% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Times Square
4.5*
$207 per night 
Amenities: Fitness centre, Restaurants and Internet Access
95% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center,  Restaurant(s),  Internet access

The problem is I go by the recommendation also, and that's not on the bidding helper from what I can see, so not sure these are the right ones. 

I wouldn't put too much weight into the percent recommendation numbers that are shown as HOTWIRE uses a very low bar (imo) to determine if a user recommends the hotel or not... if the average rating (on a 1-5 scale) on the criteria they ask the guest to rate is over 3.0, then the user is determined to have recommended the hotel (personally, if i recommend something to somebody it should be much better than average). I do use low numbers as a warning sign... but high numbers are not necessarily a hotel that i would recommend.

If you want to use the HOTWIRE tab to get the complete amenity set you can do so as follows:

Search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please confirm the amenities associated with each one and we will have a closer look at these.

Also, i'm very familiar with NYC so if you list your budget and needs for this trip i can probably help in finding what i think to be the best value/offer that meets your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

It would be appreciated if you used our sister stie MAPS and HOTELS.com for your future regular rate purchases as it helps us keep this site running as a free resource for everyone and assist with your future PRICELINE and HOTWIRE questions.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]