Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5 * Magnificent Mile Area - River North area all-suites hotel $209

karrun
By karrun,
in

Help ID 3.5 * Magnificent Mile Area - River North area all-suites hotel $209

For August 14-16

Amenities

Business center   Fitness center   Free Internet   Free breakfast   Smoke-free rooms

BTW, I tried using the Bidding.Helper link to see if I could see more amenities, but I didn't see the hotel listed.

Would this be the Embassy Suites Downtown River North?

Thanks for the help

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Chicago Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.)

Also, are you looking up more than 2 adults for the above listing?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... it's there, but not listed as 'all-suite' ;)

Got it. Now it's $189, even better.

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access

So do you think it's the Embassy Suites River North?

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Chicago Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.)

Also, are you looking up more than 2 adults for the above listing?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, I did.

Yes, there would be three people, that's why the suite would be ideal.

Got it. Now it's $189, even better.

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access

So do you think it's the Embassy Suites River North?

This amenity set has been seen with the Hyatt Place River North.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

HOTWIRE lists them as suites. They are a large room with the bed area with the bed slightly separated by a partial wall.  I'd say they are more "studio suite" - if you look on the hotel website you can see pictures of the rooms.

Please keep us updated on what you decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]