Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile

berfloodz
By berfloodz,
in

Hi,

2 people staying in Chicago 18-20th of July

I am thinking of the following zones, 

Downtown Millenium Park

Mag Mile - River North

Mag Mile North - Water Tower

or equivalent zones in Priceline

I see 2 4* for

$154 

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

and 

$168

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

and 4.5* for 

$186 (i am thinking the Hyatt Chicago)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

$190 (I am guessing the James Hotel or the Westin)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am finding it difficult to guess the 4* ones.

I am willing to bid on Priceline as well if you think there are better deals.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

If you bid, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zones chosen. Bidding will likely result in a slightly-to-moderately cheaper rates, but that is due to bidding being more opaque. Hot.wire and PRICELINE EXPRESS are slightly-to-moderately more expensive, but if you are looking for amenities or a particular hotel or particular zone, then there is value in the higher prices of Hot.wire and PRICELINE EXPRESS. Again though, with bidding you have to be willing to accept any possibility given what you've picked.

If you want to bid, we'll offer thoughts on how to proceed. If you would rather go for Hot.wire, then we will research those listings (if so, please provide the zones for each listing above.)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you bid, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zones chosen. Bidding will likely result in a slightly-to-moderately cheaper rates, but that is due to bidding being more opaque. HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS are slightly-to-moderately more expensive, but if you are looking for amenities or a particular hotel or particular zone, then there is value in the higher prices of HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS. Again though, with bidding you have to be willing to accept any possibility given what you've picked.

If you want to bid, we'll offer thoughts on how to proceed. If you would rather go for HOTWIRE, then we will research those listings (if so, please provide the zones for each listing above.)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Ok I bid on Priceline up to $185 on NMA-RN using free rebids but no success. I think I would nee to go to about $205 (see below).

I see too deals on Hotwire

$186 - Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

$211 - Magnificent Mile Area - River North

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

One Express deal on Priceline

$238 - North Michigan Ave - River North Area

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Cente

Thanks

Did you bid up to $185 at the 4.5* level or 4* level? Are these Hot.wire listings 4.5*?

I'm seeing a 4.5* in the Mag Mile N-WT area for $186 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business.

-- Would likely be the Hyatt Mag Mile (on St Clair.)

4.5* Mag Mile-RN $211 w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly.

-- Would likely be the James.

I'm not seeing the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal - please confirm the star rating  - thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]