Hotwire Hotel: 5* Barcelona (Barceloneta - Aquarium - Port Olimpic) W Hotel Barcelona

Chopstiks
By Chopstiks,
in

Please help me ID the following two Hotwire (Easy View) hotels:-

Barcelona

4* Barceloneta - Aquarium - Port Olimpic

July 8 -  July 11, 2015

$110 USD/night

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pet friendly and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Internet access

and

Barcelona
July 8 -  July 11, 2015

$174 USD/night

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more..

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

many thanks!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Newport Beach Hotwire thread (post what you decided for your stay, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

ok great thanks, will do. I thought I only had to reply for further questions on that one, apologies!

I have just seen a third HOTWIRE EASY VIEW hotel I also want to ID, being 5* and a great rate, but in a different area, shall I start a new topic?

5* Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló - Shopping District

8-11 July

$120/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Best guess/comments below:

Barcelona

July 8 -  July 11, 2015

$110 USD/night 

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pet friendly and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Internet access

--> no guess 

Barcelona

July 8 -  July 11, 2015

$174 USD/night

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more..

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

--> new amenity set for the H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel

5* Passeig de Gràcia - Casa Batlló - Shopping District

8-11 July

$120/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

--> no guess

I will add that i'm seeing what i think may be the Guitart Grand Passage for $105/nite... should this be of any interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us nkow what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That is a very nice rate for Guitart Grand Passage! Hopefully we can all determine the other 4* hotel identities down the line... We were just about to book H10 after your guesses, and when I did a new search, I got this....

July 8th only - $198 USD/night

July 9 - 11th   $168 USD/night

Barceloneta - Aquarium - Port Olimpic

5*

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

That sounds like the W Hotel. And at that rate, too good to pass up! The reason I did seperate dates is we arrive seperately and I thought I could get my own hotel for the first night... but wow, the W for all 3!??! What'ya think?

Thank you so much for your help. 

Very pleasing win result on the W Hotel, the mystery description was slightly off compared to my previous post(and the hotwire hotel list), namely "Resort, Boutique Hotel, Beachfront hotel..".

Regardless, it's a sweet feeling seeing the hotel name you want suddenly appear.

Your effort and replies are much appreciated, as always. Have a great day!

...the mystery description was slightly off compared to my previous post(and the hotwire hotel list), namely "Resort, Boutique Hotel, Beachfront hotel..".

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete set of amenities (including any accessible amenities) that are associated with the hotel when viewing your purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Glad to see you received the hotel you wanted and that you're happy with the outcome.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities: Resort, Boutique hotel, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]