Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Tokyo (Shinjuku - Nakano) Hotel Monterey Akasaka

bdemsky
By bdemsky,
in

With the new "Free Cancellation" option on hotwire available here and there I have been booking some hotels with no risk just so you guys can add more for tokyo to the list because I was disappointed there wasn't more wins records

This hotel Monterey Akasaka showed amenities

Restaurant(s)

Oct 9-12

3.5 star

Tokyo Shinjuku - Najano

I am going to cancel this one as it's far from Shinjuku which is where I want to be

Could you cancel it? This thing is a bit confusing. So if I get this right the cancellation option is only shown on the checkout page (Room type: Free Cancellation) but on the same page a bit below it says: ALL BOOKINGS ARE FINAL and cannot be cancelled, refunded, changed, exchanged, or transferred.

If the 'FREE CANCELLATION' is shown on the check-out page then the listing is refundable (as per the terms in the pop-up window when you hover your mouse over the free cancellation link)... even though the text near the bottom of the page is contradictory and states that all bookings are final.

For anyone else following along, the Free Cancellation options is only shown on a few select properties (and even then it may not appear on all searches for the same property) and is being done on a test basis only at this time.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]