Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Japantown - Civic Center North) Hotel Kabuki

mousetrap8
By mousetrap8,
in

Hi! I'd really like to book the Hotel Kabuki, a 3 or 3 1/2 star hotel in Japantown. What signifiers should I be looking for? I was counting on the Hotwire message that said "the last person who booked got the Kabuki..." but someone on another thread said that's not necessarily accurate. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Is this for the same stay as your other current San Francisco Hotwire thread? HOTWIRE only offers one hotel per star rating per zone for each set of dates and sometimes doesn't have any hotels at a certain star rating. There is no way to guarantee or increase the odds of getting a particular property via either service and it's up to the hotels to offer discounted inventory on any given dates.

You can see the hotels that have been reported to the board previously and the amenities seen with each here: Hotwire Hotel List California.

Please confirm if this is for the same dates and then we can combine the threads and research what is available.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

Yes, this question relates to my same stay. I am traveling to SF from July 23-28 and would like to spend an average of $150 per night. I am looking for the best rooms possible. I don't mind moving to a new spot each day and I don't mind doing a 2* night if it means I get to spend extra the next night. I especially like the Japantown boutique hotels: Tomo and Kabuki.

I have one room booked so far: Sunday July 26 at the Monaco, which I'm quite happy with. (Booked on Priceline for $120.)

Any assistance/suggestions greatly welcome!

Thanks!

I am happy to report that I got the exact hotel I wanted! It's not the most earth-shattering deal ever, but I'm quite satisfied. I was willing to shell out some extra cash because the property has cool Japanese soaking tubs and offers spa credit at the spa next door.

You were right about amenities:

Free Internet, Pet Friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet Access, Spa Services

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for reporting this new amenity combo to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities (including the accessible) that are currently showing in the MY ACCOUNT link for this purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Boutique hotel
    Fitness center
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Internet access
    Spa services

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired
    Accessible for hearing impaired
    Accessible path of travel
    Accessible bathroom
    Accessible parking
    Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]