Priceline Hotel: 5* Singapore (Orchard Road) Marriott

LHFlyer
By LHFlyer,
in

Price has gone up to $88 - bids of 85 and 87 were rejected. I could actually book it via my BKK travel agent for about $25 more, but since the Marriott seems to be the only Orchard 5-Star, I obviously took the greater savings. :)

Marriott Singapore

320 Orchard Road

Singapore, Singapore

65-67355800

Orchard Road

Check-In Date: Saturday, January 21, 2006

Check-Out Date: Sunday, January 22, 2006

Your Offer Price: $88.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $88.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $22.34

Total Charges: $110.34

My preference as far as rooms go would definitely be for the Raffles the Plaza that has shown up for $95 - but that Platinum card in my wallet drives me back to this property... An upgrade to the renovated rooms on the 29th floor is worth every cent even if you need to pay for it.

Yes I noticed that too. Also wonder why the usual weekend rate doesn't show up for the date despite the fact it's Saturday night.

This rate is almost exactly half of the published rate, and the other rates I have got aren't far off either. Wonder if this has any meaning or just a coincidence.

Considering the Four Seasons SIN has weekend rates significantly lower than SGD 290, Ritz Carlton Millenia was cheaper also, IMHO the published rate is a hingway robbery for a regular room without lonuge benefits at the Singapore Marriott.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]