Priceline Hotel: Help Identify 4* North Michigan Ave - River North Area Hotel 9/25-9/29

liv4snow
By liv4snow,
in

Help Identify 4* North Michigan Ave - River North Area Hotel 9/25-9/29

Priceline express deal, 

-Amenities: Free Internet  Swimming Pool  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

8+ guest rating. 

Current rate about $179

Wanting to see our beloved Royals play the Cubs at Wrigley.  Might even stay an extra night to see the Royals take on the White Socks the next day.

I think this is the W' hotel.  Seems we might be able to get a slightly better rate bidding.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Orlando Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Also, are your dates confirmed as 9/25-29? You have 9/26-29 with one of the listings above.

I think this is the W' hotel.  Seems we might be able to get a slightly better rate bidding.

You can almost always get a cheaper rate via bidding vs the Express Deals, but the difference is that with the Express Deal you can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing. With bidding, you have to be willing to accept any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone/s picked. A hotel showing on the Express Deals side definitely doesn't necessarily mean that that's what you'll get via bidding.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Orlando Hotwire thread...

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Orlando Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above (and I'm familiar with the area so I can make other suggestions if I see something of interest, as well.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]