Hotwire Hotel: New York - June 12th to 14th

nk365
By nk365,
in

Looking to identify two different hotels in New York, travel dates are June 12th to June 14th 

** First Hotel **

5 Star in Midtown Central area

Price $197

4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor 

95% reccomended, 195 reviews 

Amenities - Free Internet, pet friendly, fitness center, restuarant(s), business center 

** Second Hotel **

4.5 Star Hotel in Midtown East Area 

Price $167

4 out 5 on Trip Advisor 

80% reccomended, 40 reviews 

Amenities - Free Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Tennis nearby, Spa Services 

5* in Midtown Central area

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

4.5* Hotel in Midtown East Area

Best guess would be The Westin New York Grand Central.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

It looks like that first hotel is no longer showing up with the search parameters I put in originally. 

I did find another hotel, that I was hoping maybe I could get help with? 

4 star Midtown East Central 

Price $221

90% recommended 

Amenities - Free Internet, business centre, restaurant(s), self service laundry, fitness center, smoke free rooms 

4 star Midtown East Central 

Price $221

90% recommended

There is no HOTWIRE zone 'Midtown East Central'... can you please add a reply here confirming the correct zone for this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It looks like that first hotel is no longer showing up with the search parameters I put in originally.

How many adults/children/room(s) do you search for?

I don't see any 4* priced $221. I'm getting $175 with similar amenities when replicating your search using the standard search with 2 adults

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]