Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Chelsea) Eventi, a Kimpton Hotel

Shooter
By Shooter,
in

Hello

Looking at hotels in NYC for 8/28 - 8/30

Saw a 4.5 Star in Chelsea - priced now at $177

Amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any idea the ID of this property?

Thanks.

Shooter

An upgrade of the Eventi to the 4.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello -

Thanks for the information - hmmm, I think I'll pass on this one. 

I'm looking for 4.5 - 5 Star in Manhattan - location within the city is not all that important. 

I saw a 5 Star on UES for $212 with these amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Is that the Loews?

Why not the Eventi? It gets incredible reviews, has a great location, and (as a chain) Kimpton has a very good reputation for running a first class operation.

Best guess for the 5* UES property would indeed be the Loews.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you made a good decision and it should be a great stay.

A suggestion for breakfast one morning which is about a 10 minute walk from your hotel:

Best Bagel and Coffee

225 W 35th St (on 35th St between Sevenths and Eighth Avenues)

I can't comment on the coffee, but this is one of the better NY Bagels in the city right now, imo.

They only have 3-4 tables and 3-4 seats at the window counter, but if you're unable to get a seat take your breakfast walk back to Sixth Ave and walk towards Times Square... if you can get a table on the street promenade in front of Macy's you can each there OR take it to the bleachers behind the TKTS Booth and each breakfast with a view you can't get anywhere else in the world. ;)

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]