Hotwire Hotel: 5* Palm Beach - What Hotel? August 2-7

wythe106
By wythe106,
in

August 2-7, 2015.

I think this is the EAU Palm Beach. Just wondering if anyone has won this hotel before. Other five-star options in Palm Beach are the Four Seasons and The Breakers. The Brazilian Court and Tideline (former Omphoy) are 4.5* at best?

Based on the amenities, I don't think it's the Four Seasons, as internet is not free, and not really advertised as free on the various hotel sites listing amenities. For the EAU, internet is always listed as being free. The Breakers is not pet-friendly. My guess is the EAU, but I just wanted to check to see if there are any other hidden options that I may be forgetting.

5-Star Palm Beach $156 per night. August 2-7, 2015

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I would agree that the Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa seems to be a good guess, but as this property has not yet been reported to the board and since this an extended stay, you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]