Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 5* hotel in Jerusalem

adamrosie
By adamrosie,
in

I would like help identifying a 5* hotel in Jerusalem.  Dates are 6/29-7/9.  Price is $215 per night ($473 is original price, slashed out).  It's also saying "Book soon, the last person got the Dan Panorama hotel."  (So is this the Dan Panorama?)

Amenities: 

Free parking

Business Center

Fitness Center

Internet access

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Accessibility:

Wheelchair accessible.

Thanks!

The "last person got ..." message shown by HOT.WIRE is in reference to the last person who won a hotel in that zone at that star rating... it doesn't apply to the amenity set of the current offer nor does it say anything about the current hotel offered.

And please note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

Best guess would be Dan Panorama hotel.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for your help, Yellowdog.  That's really not a good deal at all!  I've looked on kayak.com and the rate for Dan Panorama is actually slightly cheaper than what HOTWIRE is quoting me.  Do you have any suggestions for getting a nice, cheap hotel in Jerusalem over the summer?  Does PRICELINE have better availability?  There aren't a lot of hotels in general in Jerusalem on HOTWIRE.

When I went to Israel and Jordan, I found Booking.com had the greatest selection of properties. And they worked fine for almost every city but Eilat, where kayak linked me to a hotel directly. In Jerusalem I stayed in the American Colony section of E Jerusalem, at the Ritz hotel. It was a fine budget 4 star next to the UN facility, but I dont know if I would stay there again with the riots they have had since.

If I were to go again after looking around, I would probably go with MT Zion hotel. Its a nice 4 star in a great location for tourists

What do you consider to be 'cheap'... the hotel above is $215/nite which is not generally considered to be inexpensive for a hotel room.

Does it have to be a 5* property? Are both HOTWIRE zones acceptable?

Have you checked our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for anything close to where you would like to be?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]