Priceline Hotel: 4* Copenhagen Sofitel

pnb
By pnb,
in

Thanks for posting your winning bid pnb!!! I had intended to bid $90 or $95, but tried $77 after reading your post. Accepted at first try. Maybe we could have got our rooms for less even???

Anyway, I am really happy with this price. Seems like a super deal!

/Mats

That was effectively a bit of a surprise to get my bid accepted for $77!

Before placing it, I noticed that Priceline would show "Based on recent data, your price has only a small chance of being accepted", up to $95. So I thought my bid would probably be rejected, but it was not!

Interestingly enough, the "based on recent data..." note now only appears for bids <$77...

Interestingly enough, the "based on recent data..." note now only appears for bids <$77...

Hmmm, so maybe "based on recent data..." really reflects recent bids? I always thought that was a phony message. Seems as you are on to something here...

But then again, whether a bid is accepted is also very dendent on the date you bid for. And I doubt that is taken into account in the "based on recent data..." info. Or???

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]