Priceline Hotel: 4* Milan (Northeast Milan - Milan Central Station) Mokinba Hotels Baviera

jwl3
By jwl3,
in

Ugh.  I think I'm done with Price.line and Hot.wire.  They used to work out very well for me but the last 3 bids I won were with hotels that were barely acceptable.  I only saved an average of 20% off the cost of booking the hotel on the same dates.  That's not enough savings to justify a blind auction and being committed to the hotel with no cancellation for any reasons at all.  Nothing against this site at all (love you guys and used the links) but I don't think I'll be using Priceline or Hotwire anymore unless I'm traveling by myself and REALLY don't care where I'm staying.

Anyway, I started the bid at $101 and it won right away.  Reviews on Tripadvisor for this hotel are not kind.  The only redeeming factor is that I will only be staying here for 2 nights.

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at this property.

If you do decide to use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE again in the future, feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase and we will try to help you with more satisfactory outcome(s). There is also always PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE where you can use some of the information given to guess the hotel (we can assist in this) as well as see user review information which can help you stick with the 'better' properties.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Hope your future stays are more inline with your expectations and needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]