Hotwire Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Vancouver Downtown Shopping and Entertainment District) Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver

thl777
By thl777,
in

If you're not, please post to the board in US Dollars and in terms of room rate per nite (before fees/taxes).

There are a few options for this 2.5* property, but why this one with a low 65% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests when for the same price (at least on my search) there is a higher rated 3* hotel with a much better 90% recommendation by previous guests? (in addition to a better 4.0/5.0 TA rating)

This is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Business

... but unfortunately this one has not yet been reported to the board either, although i suspect it would be a much better property and value than the one above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply, when I searched with the Bidding.helper earlier I didn't see the other 3 stars property. I just searched again a few minutes ago and see a 3 stars for $98, I assumed that's the one you are referring to? I wouldn't mind spending a few more dollars for a higher rating property. Will keep an eye on this one and make a decision soon.

You can also use our RateDrop service to help monitor rates for you and you'll receive an email if/when rates for this nite, for the zone and star rating you want, drop in price.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I took a chance with the 3 stars 90% rating for $100 after seeing it said "last person got coast plaza hotel & suites vancouver". Well, I didn't get the Coast Plaza, I got the "Comfort Inn Downtown Vancouver" instead. I thought it was misleading since Comfort Inn offer a free breakfast and that wasn't mentioned in the amenites. I have no idea what Comfort Inn's rating is, Tripadvisor gave it 4 stars. Thanks for the help.

Congratulations on your success!

PRICELINE also rates this property 3 stars so it is probably a fairly accurate star rating, and given the reviews are good, hopefully this will work well for your needs for this nite and you'll find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

For the future, note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]