Priceline Hotel: 2* Valdosta Holiday Inn

LadyBug50
By LadyBug50,
in

My sister asked me to get her a Priceline hotel in southern Georgia while en route to Florida.

With little time for research because she needed the room in a few hours, I had to make sure I didn't underbid.

I tried bidding $35 for a 2*. (The only star rating options for Valdosta were 1* and 2*.)

My bid was accepted the first time.

Holiday Inn Valdosta

$35 bid

$11.59 taxes and service fees

$46.59 Total

My sister needed a crib for her toddler and was charged an additional $10. :)

Thanks for the new hotel to add to our lists.

Let us know how your sister makes out with the phone call above to guest relations (may be best to try to do it before check-out to avoid the charge at all rather than deal with receiving a credit).

I was actually surprised on our recent trip we were never charged for a crib, although half the hotels providerd a "pac n play" rather than a full crib... sure beat bringing our own pack n play though, those things are heavy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just spoke with my sister and she said they did not charge for the crib, but she was charged $10 for the rollaway that she needed. (She needed both because she was given a queen bed for a family of 5.)

The Holiday Inn representative I spoke to said the individual hotels can charge for cribs if the want.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]