Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Rochester (Henrietta) Comfort Suites Rochester

Penelope2004
By Penelope2004,
in

I clicked on your Priceline link to start.

This is a great win for this time period.  Driving to Rochester, NY (Henrietta) for freshman & parent orientation at RIT.  Most hotel rates are way up already (and this is only April)  - I'm booking for August.  (College orientations can greatly rise prices at hotels, and if you don't book early, you may not even get a room.)

We are splitting our stay.  We will book one night (the 17th) for the three of us, then this 2 night stay, for the two of us.  (RIT has parent orientations - we live quite a few hours away, so we will be spending 3 nights total.)

I wanted to see if there were any Express deals on Priceline before I began bidding, and saw this deal.  I cannot imagine a lower price, during this timeframe (orientation), for the amenities.   This property was rated an 8+ for Priceline customer satisfaction prior to my purchase.  Based on  the amenities listed on this site, I was fairly certain that this was the property.  It was, and other site reviews like this hotel as well.

$62 a night.

2 nights.

subtotal: $124

Taxes & fees: $28.12  

Total $152.12

Listed Amenities:  

 Free Breakfast
 Free Internet (in Room)
 Free Parking

 Indoor Pool

 Non-Smoking

 Gym
 Handicap Accessible

Thanks again!

Congratulations on your success!

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the Comfort Suites.

If you need any help with your second leg of the stay so just start a new thread and we'll have a look at this.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]