Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* London (Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben) Park Plaza Westminster Bridge

Roadguy
By Roadguy,
in

Mayfair Soho area 7/2-7/3 $230/nt

Restaurant, Fitness Business 9+

Reading the other threads, I see the Royal Horseguards has theses amentities AND a Free Wifi

Could this amenity set also be the Royal Horseguards? Or what would be your guess?

Also, does my Priceline purchase include VAT? or do I pay that seperately at the hotel?

I always use Better Bidding Priceline links for my searches and purchases

Thank You

The Metropolitan falls short of the 9.0+ user review rating of the property above... the amenities for this property are common for most 5* hotels, but my guess for this one would be the Intercontinental London Park Lane.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried bidding for 2 rooms 5* Mayfair, a bit hesitant to go too high because I wasnt getting the 9+ guarantee in that zone when the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal was a 9+. 2 rooms on Express deals dropped it to $225, but I was only willing to bid up to $190(rejected at $180 $185 too)

I booked the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London triple occupancy for $279 on HOTWIRE, really a supurb property that I could easily identify using Better Bidding

4.5 Tripadvisor rating 95% Hotwire approval

Amenities: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.

Thank You very much!

Of course I used Better Bidding HOTWIRE link to make my purchase

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found this deal which works for your needs and you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]