Priceline Hotel: Help Identifying 4* Hotel and Number of Beds Downtown Milwaukee

jmwilliams303
By jmwilliams303,
in

On Hot.wire, the listing is for a 4* hotel on 5/9/15-5/10/15 in downtown Milwaukee.  The price is $127 and original price was $199.  Full amenities include free internet, smoke free rooms, restaurants, self-service laundry, spa services, accessible for hearing impaired, wheelchair accessible, accessible parking, pet friendly, fitness center, business center, internet, accessibility for visually impared, accessible path of travel, in-room accessible, accessibile bathroom, roll in shower. 

The other question I have is if I use Hotwire and choose 4 people, will I be guarenteed 2 beds (or at least space for all 4?).  I know on priceline, that cannot be guarentted unless bed choice is available (which isn't an option right now for 4*, so I can't use them as I have 4 people staying).  At the the search option on hotwire, I did select 4 people, so I am hoping that it will guarentee.  Thanks for the help- I am glad I came across this website!

Welcome to BetterBidding! (we're glad you found us too! :) )

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search. While this usually/often means two beds in the room, the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, a rollaway brought into the room, etc.

For the HOTWIRE offer above, The Ambassador Hotel or the InterContinental would be my best guess for the one above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]