Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Miami (Downtown) Intercontinental Miami

allancavalcante
By allancavalcante,
in

Hello! My first post.

I'm trying to know what's the hotel in this Hot.wire deal.

the trip will be april 25 to 29

the topic: 3,5 * 90% recomendation--HOT RATE CONDO Miami Intl Airport MIA area

$86/day (it was $149 at normal price)

Ammenties: Free breakfast; Free Internet; Studio; Smoke-free rooms ; Airport shuttle

Daily housekeeping; Air conditioning; Fitness center; Pool(s)

i suppose it could be:

-BEST WESTERN PREMIER

-ELEMENT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

-DOUBLETREE MIAMI AIRPORT

-SHERATON MIAMI AIRPORT

-MARRIOT MIAMI AIRPORT

WHAT HOTEL U CAN BET IS THE MOST POSSIBLE?

Sorry about my english. I'm from Brazil and my english is poor.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities.

This is what I see when replicating your search: Studio, Shuttle, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, A/C, 24hr Front Desk, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower.

If this is what you see would my best guess be Element Miami International Airport.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities (including the accessible) that are currently showing in the MY ACCOUNT link for this purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]