Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3,5 - 5* NYC Hotels 9/11 - 9/13

hundurinn
By hundurinn,
in

Could you please help me ID these three hotels?

#1  4,5* Midtown Central Hotel 90% recommended - $192 per night

Full amenities:

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

#2  3,5* Midtown Central Hotel 90% recommended - $195 per night

Full amenities:

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

#3  5* Midtown Central Hotel 95% recommended - $288 per night

Full amenities:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

We have a great rate at the Strand but am willing to try something else. Also, if you see the Strand on Hotwire for these dates please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

What is your rate at The Strand?

It sounds like this is the hotel you really want for this trip, what would entice you to book something different?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Our rate is $289 which I think is pretty good. If we find a hotel that we like at what we consider a better location we would take that but of course it depends mainly on the hotel. That is why I'm asking about help ID'ing these hotel. If that is to much of a trouble then I'll just book the Strand, no worries.

Have you yet made any decision for the remaining dates of your Las Vegas trip?

Please post a follow-up/update with your current thoughts/decision for that leg of your stay, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer(s) above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess/comments for each:

#1 4,5* Midtown Central Hotel 90% recommended - $192 per night

--> Warwick

#2 3,5* Midtown Central Hotel 90% recommended - $195 per night

--> not certain but the Cassa Hotel and Residences looks like a good fit and would be my guess for this one

#3 5* Midtown Central Hotel 95% recommended - $288 per night

--> Sofitel New York

I think the Warwick is the best value of those above, but it comes down to whether you think The Strand is worth an extra $100/nite (and/or how you feel about the Sofitel vs. The Strand)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Sorry to hear your direct purchase didn't live up to your expectations.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]