RateDrop

sglesser
By sglesser,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Admin isn't around for the moment so I will try to help you.

I think the system automatically search for 2 guests. And there's no option to chose the number of guests when you create the alert or modify it later to a given number of guests.

But please set the alert with the standard parameters and check back when you got an alert and then search for 3 guests. It's very rare that a room is less expensive for 3 guests vs 2 guests so you shouldn't miss anything. Often is a room more expensive when booking for 3 guests but this depends on the city you're looking at.

This is the best advice I can give untill Admin can explain the details better for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Currently RateDrop only supports double occupancy, but the ability to search for up to quad occupancy should be coming within a few months (we started working on this feature a few months ago and it's almost fully coded, but needs further testings and we got sidetracked with a few other projects)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]