Hotwire Hotel: 5* Vietnam (Hue) Best Western Premier Indochine Palace

dodo13
By dodo13,
in

Using the HOTWIRE links on this board I found this 5 star Hotel in the Imperial City, Hue in Vietnam for 10 May, 1 night, 2 adults and 2 kids. Full set of amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Wheelchair accessible.

Update on this topic. Apparently there is a mismatch between definitions of childs on Hotwire (2-17 yrs), and the definition of Vietnam hotels (0-11 yrs), this hotel and my win in Da Nang have offered a room with only one king for the four of us as kids need to sleep in the esxisting bedding.... Discussing now with Hotwire and the hotels. Suggestions are welcome.

If HOTWIRE is aware of the issue and is working with the hotel, just be patient and give them 24-72 hours to resolve... they are usually pretty good and working something out with the hotel OR if their resolution is to offer a refund we'll try to find your other options for this nite (OR if you really want this hotel you could do a search at the hotel's own website, found out the cost difference between this room and a standard room that will accommodate 2adults/2children, and ask HOTWIRE to pay the difference to the hotel (and if that doesn't succeed offer to split the difference with them if that still works out to be a good deal)

Let us know how it ultimately is resolved.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I have contacted Hot.wire Customer Service as advised and they where most helpful. They called the hotel but hotel insisted on having an extra pay for extra beds whereas Hotwire guarantees the number of beds for the number of persons you book.

In the end Hotwire proposed to refund my money which suited me fine as I didnot want to go to that hotel no more and I booked the Vedana Lagoon Resort through Expe.dia.com. A big plus for Hot.wire as they acted customer friendly / oriented and quickly.

Topic can be closed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]