Priceline Hotel: 4 Star Hotel in South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront Area

deke
By deke,
in

I was wondeirng if you might have a good guess on this hotel.  April 24th-April 27th.  PL EXPRESS deal.  4 Star Hotel in South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront Area for $282/night.  Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant Free internet and business centre

28% off.   Based upon price I thought maybe the Surfcomber or the Sagamore?  Any thoughts?

Thanks

I'm seeing a 4* hotel in this zone for with these amenities but the price is $256 (and then when i click on it i get a message that the price has been lowered to $253)... not sure if this is the property you're seeing now as well or not (the hotel also has an 8.0+ user review rating)

I can't assure that we're seeing the same property, but my guess for the one i'm currently seeing would be The Redbury South Beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm sorry to say that you can't post links to HOTWIRE search results as they contain a session parameter which won't allow them to work on any computer other than your own (and they expire in about 30 minutes).

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for the information about the hyperlink.

The amenities are : 

Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Beachfront hotel
  Fitness center
Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired

Hotwire customer review is 75% recommended and has a 4.5 / 5 from tripadvisor.

for $270 a night

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

This is what I see when replicating your search.

Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower

I f this is what you see would my best guess be National Hotel.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Yellowdog.

PS. For future searche so please use boards BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]