Hotwire Hotel: Please ID 3.5* Kirkland-Redmond "Hot Rate Condo"

bb92037
By bb92037,
in

Please help me identify "Hot Rate Condo" 3.5 start Kirkland-Redmond

Note: Hotwire has a typo: "Remond" (missing D).

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5.0

Hotwire customer reviews: 100% (12 total reviews)

$93 per night (for 2 adults, 2 children)

for March 26-29, 2015

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star condo in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, the Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Everett thread with whatever you decided for that trip (even if you canceled the trip, booked direct, etc). Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How do you click through Hot.wire's new interface to find the full amenities? I don't see *any* way to get to the full amenities list.

I did use the Bidding.Helper tool to find the full amenities and that's the same one I was looking at (except $2 cheaper). Hyatt House would be awesome for $90 but ... I'm a little scared to go for it -- my head will roll if I get a crummy place. What's the worst case scenario -- I mean, what other places could it be? Extended Stay America? But those are 2-stars, right?

Well, I did try this: I searched in TripAdvisor for hotels in Redmond, WA, and it listed 5 hotels, of which only two had 4.5 star rating from TripAdvisor users. And of the two, one was $181 per night through TripAdvisor, and the other was Hyatt House, for $106/night. So that must be it.

I suppose Hotwire could fudge the TripAdvisor ratings a bit -- the other 3 hotels had 4 stars: Residence Inn, Marriott Town Center and Redmond Inn. Redmond Inn was the cheapest, by both price and appearance (judging by photos). So, in the worst case, I think I could be stuck w/ Redmond Inn. Most likely it is Hyatt House.

Let me rephrase...

I searched in TripAdvisor for hotels in Redmond, WA, and none of the 6 hotels listed matched Hotwire exactly in terms of number of stars and TripAdvisor user ratings. The Hyatt House and the Marriott Town Center were the closest: they were off by 1/2 on either the star rating or the user rating. Of the other 4 hotels, two were off by 1/2 on *both* the star rating and the user rating, and the remaining two were missing either/both of the star and user ratings.

I did go to Hyatt House website and confirm that all the amenities were also advertised on it. So my confidence is quite high that it is Hyatt House. I suppose there is some chance that it's a place that TripAdvisor doesn't know about.

Thanks for your help! Keep you posted,

Using the BiddingHelper.com is the best way to get the full amenity set. If you want to do this on HOTWIRE you can:

Search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please note that HOTWIRE and TA don't use the same rating system when it comes to hotels. You can see a 3* on HOTWIRE that is rated 3.5* on TA and the other way around.

The TA rating can be different on HW because they don't update this in real time.

I don't think i've ever seen an ESA hotel rated 3.5* so you likely don't have to worry about that.

I would feel very comfortable to book this with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating and the HW 100% customer reviews.

I hope this answers your questions.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

... I'm a little scared to go for it -- my head will roll if I get a crummy place.

I think the 4.5/5.0 TA rating and the 100% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests almost ensures that even if this is something other than the Hyatt House this will be a very pleasant stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]