Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (La Jolla) Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines

Nmtmev
By Nmtmev,
in

Hey all,

wondering if anyone can help me with this Hotwire hotel.

85% recommended
38% OFF
$239 ǂ $147 per night

Hot Rate Boutique Hotel
La Jolla area

4*

Hot Rate Boutique Hotel
La Jolla area.

Dates April 3rd to April 5th 2015

Free Internet
Pet friendly
Boutique hotel
Near beach
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)

Thanks!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Boutique, Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Pet Friendly

-- This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess this may be a new amenity set for the Hotel La Jolla.

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

La Jolla

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Hope that helps...

I think is the hotel la Jolla, a kempton property....they charge something like $20 a day parking... But they have see through showers.. Lol idk.

The amenities in your last post match those that AaronJB posted above where he too guessed the Hotel La Jolla.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello all, did the same one for hotwire, now lets try priceline. Either way im bidding or buying and i will post my win, as i have in the past.

04/03/15 - 04/05/15

La jolla, ca

4½-Star Deluxe-Plus 4½-Star

Which Hotel?

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Free Internet

Business Center

guest review score 8.0 or higher

Median retail price for a 4½ star hotel in the area selected is $241.

Thats all its giving me, im using the BiddingHelper.com.

If anyone knows any PRICELINE 4.5* hotels, which i cant seem to find... anything would help.

Again im going to do something and post my win or loss up. Help a brother out!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Are you bidding on PRICELINE at the 3.5* or the 4* level? Are you familiar with and using your re-bid zones? (if you're new to this subject it's highly recommended that ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones before bidding)

As well, let's back up a minute... what star rating is it that you want for this stay and what is your maximum bid for a hotel of this star rating in the zone?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If PRICELINE offers bidding at a given star rating in a zone you should assume that they do indeed offer hotels of this star rating in this zone.

With the above noted, it's believed that in certain (although rare) circumstances PRICELINE may show 4.5* hotels as being offered in a zone when none really exist, and this may be the case here. The star rating you choose is the minimum star rating that you're willing to accept, so if this is the case in this situation, any bid that was successful at the 4.5* level would be upgraded to the 5* hotel in this zone.

If you want to continues bidding for a 4.5* property and $125 is your maximum bid, i would try as follows...

Wen bidding 4.5* in La Jolla you have NINETEEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* La Jolla...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $103, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $118, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $123, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $128, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130

If the above is rejected and you want to lower your star rating, i'm guessing a 4* in this zone will run in the $125-$135 range and a 3.5* in the $85-$95 range.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Any questions feel free to ask

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

So far i tried again today..

same dates, 4.5 star level... im up to $165 and i still haven't won it yet its my 4th bid, started at $130

ive used 4 rebid zones so far..( La Jolla is where i need to stay) + i used Mission bay + North county coastal + Sorrento Messa

idk if i should do this anymore or just book a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. im already way over what i want to spend but i have a feeling that 4.5* hotel in La Jolla, Ca is going to be the La Valencia hotel, or the Grande Colonial La Jolla (dont mind staying at either)...

Its the only thing that would make sense in this price range. what do you guys think?

I can spend up to $200 a night, not that i want to, the thing that is bothering me the most is what is that 4.5* hotel =(

the 4* hotel in both the priceline express deal($147) and in the hotwire deal ($142) are almost forsure going to be the Hotel La jolla =(

Im going to find out what it is ill bid one more time and add a zone! its killing me not to know!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]