Priceline Hotel: 3* Toronto (Downtown) Courtyard

tstiglich
By tstiglich,
in

Hi There,

Congratulations on your winning bid. I've been trying on PRICELINE to get a 3 * in DT Toronto for May 5, 6, 7 ( 2 rooms ) yesrterday I bid up to $55 which was rejected. I wonder why, when you were able to get one for $40?? If anyone has any idea would you please let me know. Would it be because I'm looking for 2 rooms???

New -

May 5-7 is the closing weekend of the "hot Docs Documentary Film Festival" which is getting larger every year.There may also be other conferences/conventions that are in town.

2 rooms shouldn't be a problem in a 3*, but booking 4 months out is often too far ahead for hotels to have released capacity to PL or Hotwire. I'd suggest trying again in early February.

If you have a car and aren't tied to the downtown zone...the 3* Crowne Plaza on the Don Valley is a pretty nice stay and often comes up in your price range. It's about a 15 minute drive to the DT core on the weekends...

MJRBIM

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]