Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Istanbul (Topkapi Palace - Eminonu Pier - Spice Bazaar) Levni Hotel

dodo13
By dodo13,
in

Used the Hotwire link on this forum to look for a hotel in Istanbul, 8 Juni, 3 nights and found a 5* Sultanahmet Hotel with the following amenities: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility at a rate of USD97 per night and a 4* Sultanahmet Hotel with the following amenities: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Internet access at a rate of USD 101 per night.

Help to id these hotels is highly appreciated.

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into either of these properties but i do think the 5* is the better of the two, not just because of the higher star rating and lower price, but the 4.5/5.0 TA rating gives reassurance that it is a good hotel, and is consistent with the user review ratings by previous HOTWIRE guests who give each category a 4.5/5.0, except for 5.0/5.0 for Location (which alleviates the 'fear' that you're getting a very good hotel in a less desirable part of the zone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this leg of the trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can sign up with RateDrop so that you receive an alert any time a hotel in the zone and star rating that you want drops in price. ;)

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Will let know if / where I will book (can take same time though). By the way, saw on Hotwire the message 'The last person got the Best Western Premier Regency Suites Spa Istanbul' for the 5* Hotel in Sultanahmet, so suppose this good be a good guess for that hotel.

After my previous search I used the HOTWIRE link of this forum and ran into this property that with its 4.5 *, 5 out of 5 TA rating and the indoor pool was easy to trace. Feels like a very good win!

For the record the full set of amenities is: free breakfast, free internet, indoor pool(s), smoke-free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, internet access, spa services, in-room accessibility, roll-in shower.

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]