Priceline Hotel: 4* Venice (Venice Train Station - Santa Croce) Hotel Papadopoli Venezia - Mgallery Collection

hikergirl11
By hikergirl11,
in

hello again magic people at better bidding. aaron told me to start a new thread for a july question so here goes -- there's a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on Priceline, 4 star hotel, customer favorite, amenities include restaurant, "business center" and bed choice. The deal is for $157. This is for July 1, 2015, for one night. I first thought this was the same hotel that I just bid on (the Papadopoli) but that hotel had free internet, not a "business center." Any guesses? You guys are batting 1000 so far!

Many thanks.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching for this set of dates (July 1-2, correct?), i'm seeing what i believe to be the previous property you purchased, currently listed at $140/nite for these dates, and Restaurant and Free Internet.

Do you see this one OR still the previous listing above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many thanks -- got the Hotel Papadopoli for $146 for July 1, 2015 on Priceline Express deals. This is an amazing deal for this 4* hotel -- and in July, high season. Lowest price on the web was over $200. I can't say thanks enough. I will be sending lots of people to this site.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received this hotel again and are looking forward to your trip. We're happy to have helped and thank you for helping to spread the word about BetterBidding and what we are doing in our little corner of the internet. ;)

Thank you for sharing your win(s) and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]