Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) InterContinental Chicago

jepll86
By jepll86,
in

ID Help 4*+ Chicago 3/20/2015-3/22/2015

5* - Magnificent Mile Area - River North - $206.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services

4* - Magnificent Mile Area - River North  - $99.00

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

4.5* - Magnificent Mile Area - River North - $110.00 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5* - Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park - $131.00

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you!!

4* Mag Mile $99 - I'd guess the Sheraton.

4.5* Mag Mile-RN $110 - Likely Intercontinental

4.5* Downtown-MP-GP - $131 - Likely Blackstone Renaissance

5* Mag Mile-RN $207. Not yet ID'd, but I'd lean towards a new amenity set for the Trump. I'm seeing a 5* in the same zone for $215 (you may see a slightly different price) w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa. That amenity set has been seen with the Langham.

I'll also note that I'm seeing a 4.5* Mag Mile N-WT for $132 w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. That amenity set has been seen previously with the Omni.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any hotel (or city) questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Help ID 4*+ Chicago 3/21/2015-3/23/2015

4.5* - Magnificent Mile Area - River North - $135.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.5* - Downtown - Millennium Park - Grant Park - $168.00

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Best guess for the 4.5* River North property would be James Hotel... for the Millennium Park property my guess would be the Swissotel Chicago.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and glad you are satisfied with the result.

Can you confirm that this was the set of amenities showing with the Intercontinental listing: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I don't recall it having boutique hotel in it. I don't want to give the wrong information.

If you could confirm the amenity list it would be greatly appreciated, this information is under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account (click "My Account" in the upper corner of HOTWIRE.) Thanks!

Enjoy your stay - this is certainly a property in a great location, with a remarkable history. The pool area is gorgeous (this was one of the first public pools built on a higher floor.)

Didn't get the James hotel. But got a decent one still.

Thanks for the follow-up... and glad to see that you're pleased with the results.

Do note that the amenities of the hotel you purchased are different than the amenities of the hotel that was guessed to be The James (look how the original offer had Boutique in the listing but the one that you purchased did not). While it all worked out well this time around, do be aware that many hotels look alike and may be only slightly different from another property... so be sure you're matching the amenities correct when you make your purchase.

Have a great stay... and thanks again for the follow-up!

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]