Hotwire Hotel: Dubai 5* World Trade Center - Financial District area $108

zclord
By zclord,
in

You can link directly to hotel offers as HOTWIRE links contain a session id and won't work on any computers other than your own, and even then will expire in ~30 minutes.

For help with the above offer please list the complete details of this offer (star rating, city, zone, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and the amenities associated with the hotel).

Note that you will need to do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

detailed info as follow, pls help to ID the hotel name, tks so much

:wub:

city: Dubai 

zone: World Trade Center - Financial District area

date:3/6/15-3/9-15

5*

Amenities 

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Spa services

$108

per night

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and with only six reviews by previous HOTWIRE guests, and so many 5* hotels in this zone and no unique amenities associated with this offer, i don't have any insight into this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi! I just wanted to help you out. I booked this same deal earlier at 104 a night. It ended up being the Sheraton Grand Hotel. It makes sense since this hotel is only a couple a few months old and there are only 6 reviews. Seems like a decent deal since the lowest you can find it is around 175 a night anywhere else. Don't forget those fees add up in Dubai (around 20% plus over 5 dollars a day per person).

Hi! I just wanted to help you out. I booked this same deal earlier at 104 a night. It ended up being the Sheraton Grand Hotel.

Raymos24,

Welcome to BetterBidding and thank you for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Hi! I just wanted to help you out. I booked this same deal earlier at 104 a night. It ended up being the Sheraton Grand Hotel. It makes sense since this hotel is only a couple a few months old and there are only 6 reviews. Seems like a decent deal since the lowest you can find it is around 175 a night anywhere else. Don't forget those fees add up in Dubai (around 20% plus over 5 dollars a day per person).

thanks so much for your help, indeed the tax and fees is over 30% of room price, nett USD142 per night  :angry:  happy to ID the hotel name but the price is a bit over my budget.. will consider....

Trip Summary

World Trade Center - Financial District area Hotel

 100% recommended

Travel Dates

Check-in: Fri, Mar 06, 2015

Check-out: Mon, Mar 09, 2015

Room type

Hot Rate

Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center , See more

Rate per night  $108.00 Nights  3 Rooms ( 2 adults )  1 Subtotal  $324.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $103.01

Hotwire total  $427.01

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]