Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Downtown Toronto East) Bond Place

breee
By breee,
in

Hello!

Hopefully someone can help me out with this. I know 2.5* aren't as common, so fingers crossed.

Using Bidding Helper  (the Hotwire search link wasn't working)

2.5*  Downtown Toronto East   $51.00 USD
Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Internet access, Fitness center, Business center and more...
FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

&

3* Downtown Toronto East   $61.00 USD
Amenities Include: Internet access, Fitness center, Business center and more...
FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks

Best guess for the 2.5* would be the Comfort Inn Toronto City Centre.

For the 3* my guess would be a new amenity set for the Bond Place Hotel, but not certain.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your win with the board... i assume you made this purchase thru HOTWIRE and it was the amenity set and price in my previous post above?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]