Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Ft. Laud-Las Olas 2*

vered4
By vered4,
in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a hotel for this night - so I'll welcome any help or suggestions! I don't really want to stay in an Extended Stay America hotel....but I do need something great in Ft. Lauderdale for this one evening! Las Olas would be wonderful.....I better keep looking! :)

• 2 months later...

I would like to try to ID this hotel...if anyone can help!

Amenities listed are:

Beachfront, Pool, Spa, Business Center, Restaurant, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet

Thanks so much!

I really apologize...I am having a MUCH harder time lately navigating my way around the site. It's hard to get "IN" and figure out where the replies are.

If there are replies that I did not respond to, I am very sorry. If someone responds with the "ID" ...should I let everyone know if I booked it or not? Often I am investigating many options and I might not book the Hotwire hotel after my investigation. Please let me know what procedure I should follow as I do like your site and I certainly don't want to make anyone angry.

I thought I responded to all threads that I started....did I not??

Thanks.

Yes, all replies should have a 'resolution' as to what you ultimately did for that trip (cancelled, booked direct, didn't use priceline/hotwire, etc)

If you click the above link you will be taken to all of the topics you started, and you can see the first 4-6 are all 'open' with no resolution.

You can also always find your last 10 posts using the 'MY ASSISTANT' link found on the top right corner of the board (next to the # of messages in your INBOX)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My budget is up to $100 which isn't so much for Las Olas area. It would be worth it to me for a 4*. I would much prefer to spend less....so if I can't find a 4*, I'll stick with a hotel near Sawgrass that I know is good.

Thanks for any help.

I promise to be more diligent about follow-ups. Hopefully I have all threads taken care of now.

Sorry for any misunderstandings. :)

Thanks for your help. I think I've shifted gears and am looking in Las Olas area. I'm looking for a 4* that is $100 or less. I'll take any help! Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]