Hotwire Hotel: NYC 3.5-4*

al982604
By al982604,
in

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

For your NYC stay you have plenty of options within your budget... what is most important to you for this stay? Here is some of what i'm seeing:

The Row NYC for $91/nite

Wyndgham New Yorker for $96/nite

The Lexington New York City for $106/nite

Park Central Hotel for $110/nite

TRYP Times Square South for $122/nite

Thoughts on any of the above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I plan to book using the Hotwire Secret Rate. Don't mind doing some walking but plan to see Times Square, Central Park and perhaps Chinatown via subway. Basically location isnt deal breaker, just looking for nice 4* hotel for good price. Seeing this hotel: for $141 per night in Midtown East

Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s)Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired,Accessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of traveI in-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Roll-in shower 

Are you searching for 2 rooms/4 adults? I'm seeing a 4* in MTE w/these amenities (Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower) as well, but I'm seeing it for $104.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... just looking for nice 4* hotel for good price.

Take another look at my previous post above... i'm very familiar with NYC (and the hotel market) and the above are your best bet (imo) in terms of value (the less expensive properties near the top of the list) and those with better reviews (the ones that are higher in your budget)

Personally i'd go with the TRYP Times Square South for $122/nite as it gets excellent reviews, is 2 blocks from Penn Station which will take you just about anywhere you need to go in Manhattan. What is it about this MTE property that makes you want to consider it when the reviews are not as good and it's more expensive?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]