Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Disney Maingate - Celebration) Palms Hotel and Villas

paulmtnman
By paulmtnman,
in

I am looking at renting a 3* Condo in the Disney Maingate – Celebration area for $49 checking in March 15th and checking out the next day for 4 adults. Hotwire shows it as a Condo in their title. Using Bidding Helper, it shows up in the list but does not state that it is a condo. Bidding Helper shows FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access. Checking the hotel list for the area it looks like it is the 3* Parkway International. Would you folks agree?

When I click on the “Continue” in Bidding Helper to verify the room is still available, the page errors out and I receive the following error message: "We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate.

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link below."

Do you have any ideas why the link isn’t working? Do I have to go back to the BBS portion of the site to use your HOTWIRE link?

Thanks

1 Bedroom Suite
1 night Hotwire Hot Rate Room  $50.00
Tax recovery charges & fees  $12.76
Subtotal  $62.76

+$9.00 Resort fee at check in

Hotel Amenities Listed on Hotwire Confirmation: Free parking, Free breakfast, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Smoke-free rooms, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]