Hotwire Hotel: 3* Miami (Airport MIA) Hyatt Place Miami Airport West-Doral

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

Because I saw cheap tickets last saturday,I spontaneous booked a flight to Miami.

We allready leave next friday.

Can you help identify this hotel: 3* $124 . jan 31-febr 2.  2 persons, 1 adult and 1 child. 90% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Prices are very high now around Miami. Do you think I can get a better deal using Priceline?

Also hesitating about 2 nights airport hotel. Maybe better 1 night airport and 1 night beach.

Thanks and regards from the Netherlands.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. A guess would be a new amenity set for the Hyatt Place, but it could certainly be something else not yet reported to the board. Price.line bidding is going to - in most cases - be cheaper than Hot.wire, but you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone picked at the star rating chosen. With Hot.wire, you can at least make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing.

Let us know your thoughts and we would be happy to offer further suggestions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Your guess was right!

I did not save very much, only 30 euro's. But is allways better then nothing off course.

Only downside I read is that we have to call for the hotel shuttle and they only drive once an hour.

And I was surprised that this hotel is in the Doral zone and I thought I choose the int airport zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]