Hotwire Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter - Bourbon Street) Marriott New Orleans

lgonzalez97
By lgonzalez97,
in

4* Warehouse district in New Orleans. $163

Thanks in advance for help in identifying this hotel. Would be great if Lowes but Hilton Garden Inn is too far south.

FULL AMENITIES -

Free Internet

Fitness center

Restaurants

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Omni Riverfront (former Wyndham Riverfront) would be a possibility - it may be something else, but that would be a guess in this case.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks Aaron. If that one is unknown, I'm more inclined to go with this 4* in French Quarter/Bourbon Street for $176.

From what I can tell, this would be the Crown Plaza. Does that sound correct? Thanks again!

Once I make the purchase I'll make sure to use the Betterbidding PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

FULL AMENITIES -

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service

laundry

Internet access

The Crowne Plaza and the Marriott New Orleans are both likely candidates for the one above.

I'll add that i'm also seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS what appears to be the Omni Royal Crescent Hotel for $163/nite... or the Loews New Orleans for $195/nite, should either of these be of any interest.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck and let us know whatever you decide.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare. Both of those look like great options. Which neighborhoods are each of those? I suspect the Omni Royal is the 4* Downtown one but can't locate the Loew's.

I'll definitely use the links here once I book. This trip is for a bachelor party and am just waiting for final confirmation from the best man as to the dates. It's 99% certain that it will be 3/13-16 but with non-refundable booking, I want that last 1% before I make the purchase. :D

Thanks.

Let us know once your dates/plans are firm and we will assist with whatever is being offered at that time as the hotels/prices currently being offered may not be the ones (or the rates may change substantially) once you have the go ahead to book.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've received confirmation that the dates are indeed set.

My preferred price range is in the $163-$195 range and would want to be on Canal or close to it or on Bourbon if that is possible in that price range.

I'm still leaning towards the Hotwire French Quarter/Bourbon Street option that is currently $173 with the amenities below. Based on the feedback, this could be either Crown Plaza or Marriott New Orleans.

FULL AMENITIES -

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self-Service Laundry

Internet Access

I am seeing some 3* in the French Quarter/Bourbon Street but suspect the quality is much less. Is that correct?

I expect to make my booking today. Thanks again for all the help. You guys are very helpful!

Luis

A little over your budget at $205 i'm seeing what i think is the Sheraton which would put you right on Canal.

I would try to stick with the higher rated hotels if staying in the Quarter, although i think one of the 3* offers mightl be the Hotel St. Marie, which gets good reviews... but at almost the same price as the 4* i'd likely try to stick with the higher rated property.

Let us know your thoughts and what you'd like to try for and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

That answers my question. I'll stick to the 4*, in particular since the prices are just about the same.

So it sounds like I can choose between the Crown Plaza/Marriott for $173 or the Sheraton at $203. The big brand name hotels are pretty similar, it seems to me, so I'll go with the 4* French Quarter/Bourbon Street. 

Is there a particular link that is best for booking? How about if I start my search on Biddinghelper? That is still part of your site, correct? Thanks.  

thereuare,

I used the Hotwire link in your post. For the 4* French Quarter/Bourbon Street that came out to $171/night, the total was $635.51 for three nights. Amenities where:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self-Service laundry

Internet access

The hotel ended up being the Marriott - New Orleans. Happy with the result as it meets my requirements and is well in the budget amount.

Thanks all for the assistance.

I'll be back!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was one of the hotels guessed (and the better property of the two, imo)... should work out very nicely and be convenient for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]