Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* London (Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho) Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields

JinOttawa
By JinOttawa,
in

C$ 121 per night plus taxes and feed was C$757 all in.  Very happy for London and glad this is not right in Piccadilly Circus.

Your site list of hotels in the area was dead on for this.  Also when looking got a hint that this was the hotel from Hotwire....never saw that before.  Something like the last person who booked got Club Quarters.  

Hotel Amenities

Free Internet
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access

Congrats on your success. :)

Very good deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

The "Last Person Got...." note on Hot.wire is the last hotel that someone bought in that zone at that star rating in general - it may be the underlying hotel but may not be. Thankfully it was in this case.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

As a follow-up to this reservation, it appears there was no reservation despite Hot.wire charging my credit card and sending me reminders of my reservation (which said there was no need to contact the hotel).  

My friend and I both reserved this property on Hotwire and she arrived the day before I did and the hotel had NO record of her reservation nor mine.  The hotel was unable to immediately resolve the problem but fortunately had a room and checked her in.  

By the next day when I arrived the problem was resolved by the hotel front desk staff.  Hotwire acknowledged to them that the reservation had not been forwarded to the hotel.  For some reason, Hotwire blamed Expe.dia for not forwarding the reservation (where the money was I don't know).  

We were lucky that this was not a busy week and there were rooms available at the hotel.  

Hotwire never contacted me, never apologized, never acknowledged there was a problem with my reservation or my friends (a first and probably last time Hot.wire user based on her experience).  

Lesson learned, contact the hotel to confirm the reservation via hotwire.

The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and I would highly recommend the hotel.

I suspect the hotel never mentioned anything to you since the issue was resolved before you ever tried to check-in, and if your friend hadn't said anything, you likely never would have known that there was any issue.

In the end glad to hear it was all sorted out without too much of an issue.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]